Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    BrianHolmes is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Rep Power

    Default What is this control called in Swing?

    Hi guys, I want to add a control like this to my application. Can someone let me know what a control like this is called in Swing? And also if possible how to access it using the NetBeans IDE? :):)

    Thanks a bundle.

  2. #2
    JosAH's Avatar
    JosAH is online now Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Voorschoten, the Netherlands
    Blog Entries
    Rep Power


    It's just a bunch of JButtons in a JPanel with a FlowLayout. None of the JBorders have a border and have their caption text below the Icon. The containing JPanel does have a single line Border.

    kind regards,


  3. #3
    camickr is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Rep Power


    Or maybe its a JList so that you can only select one item at a time.

Similar Threads

  1. update() gets never called
    By flok in forum AWT / Swing
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 04:45 PM
  2. My constructor not called
    By rdtindsm in forum New To Java
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 01:38 AM
  3. javascipt function is nt getting called
    By pankaj_salwan in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTL
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 09:13 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 05:26 PM
  5. control app width based on certain control
    By thebillybobjr in forum SWT / JFace
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 04:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts