Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-28-2010, 05:18 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
seeking advice on using paintImmediately()
I'm experimenting with animation in swing, and rather than making calls to repaint() I'm using paintImmediately(). I posted my reasons for doing this and my concerns with how to use paintImmediately() here. I received some helpful insights but I don't feel my questions were fully answered. Therefore, I'm posting this here in the hopes that I'll receive a bit more help.
You don't need to read through the whole thread - the OP should be enough.
Thanks for any forthcoming help.
- 06-28-2010, 05:33 PM #2
- By azlynn in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2009, 02:47 AM
- By caho in forum Java ServletReplies: 4Last Post: 11-04-2009, 01:02 PM
- By ventrue in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2009, 02:17 AM
- By awebbtt in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2009, 07:23 PM
- By waparson in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2008, 03:31 PM