Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-28-2010, 09:23 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Rep Power
Collapse previous expanded node in JTree
I am facing a problem with JTree. How can I collapse priviously expanded node(if any), when the user expanded a new node?
Whenever the user expanded new node, it should first collapse priviously expanded node and then expanded the new node ( on which the user clicks).
How can I do it?
- By hemanthjava in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-16-2013, 07:23 AM
- By sniffer139 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2010, 05:18 AM
- By Amnuriak in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2009, 02:47 PM
- By shajuantony in forum javax.swingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2009, 07:19 AM
- By Preethi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2008, 11:25 PM