Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: order swings controls in JPanel
- 06-15-2010, 10:20 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
order swings controls in JPanel
hello people, i am from Uruguay, and i speak spanish, first of all i apologize if my english is not good....
well my problem, is that i have a jframe, with a jinternalframe, and i add yo ther internal a panel, which inherits from another jPanel, and i have controls which i inherit, and others that i add to the new panel sun, the thing is that i do not know how to order the controls, they appeaar anywhere, i used flowlayout, but ther appear not the way i want, and a JTextField loose his size, and appears so little that nobody can write in there... any idea to order controls in JPanel, with inheritance?
thanks... i hope you understand my problem....
- 06-15-2010, 12:15 PM #2
- 06-15-2010, 01:57 PM #3
- By vivek123 in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2009, 12:22 PM
- By zzpprk in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2009, 02:32 AM
- By Alarmmy in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2009, 09:51 AM
- By makpandian in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2008, 06:17 AM
- By hisouka in forum EclipseReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2008, 11:27 AM