Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-19-2010, 12:59 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
Strange tab key focus traversal behavior in JTable
There are five columns in my JTable. The table model has been implemented using the AbstractTableModel class.
The issue is that pressing the tab key while on the last column of a row moves the focus on the first column of the same row; then pressing the tab key again moves the focus to the second column of the next row. Is this the normal behavior with the focus traversal with the tab key?
How can I implement the more natural traversal policy so that pressing the tab key on the first column moves the focus to the second column in the same row, and pressing the tab key on the last column moves the focus to the first column of the next row.
Thanks for any assistance that you can offer.
- By javaexplorer in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2010, 08:52 AM
- By Steve11235 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 05-04-2009, 05:24 AM
- By diggitydoggz in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2008, 04:51 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWTReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2008, 04:37 PM
- By helios_lie in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:27 AM