Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-05-2010, 02:00 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Manila, Philippines
- Rep Power
How to change the focus order of JTable
I am to continue the thread of javaexplorer regarding the edit automatically upon the cell acquires the focus on the cell.
I have observed that when you press the enter key while the JTable is in focus. The focus transfers to the next row of the JTable. My questions is, can we change the focus transfer horizontally, to the next column index rather than to the next row index?
Thanks.Every project, package, class, method, variable, syntax, algorithm, etc.
are registered in my memory bank. Thanks to this thread.
- By javaexplorer in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2010, 07:34 AM
- By Manfizy in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2009, 08:08 AM
- By markw8500 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2009, 11:35 PM
- By sridhar_negi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2008, 05:14 AM
- By helios_lie in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2007, 11:27 AM