Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-27-2010, 08:27 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
Automating Web application using Java API
I am fairly new to web automation using Java. My requirement is to open a website and log on if it's already not logged on. If already logged on, log out and then try again. Finally verify that the user has successfully logged on.
Could you guys help me by pointing me to the JAVA APIs I can use in order to automate the above steps please? If you could provide me an example, it would be great..Thanks in advance!!
Last edited by BikuDAA; 04-27-2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: additional description
- By Prashant.surwade in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-06-2012, 03:39 PM
- By realahmed8 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2009, 12:10 PM
- By VinTiger in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2009, 07:37 PM
- By dan0 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2009, 09:45 PM
- By jithan in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2008, 04:30 PM