Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Guidance needed
- 03-23-2010, 05:25 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
I have started a project to create a game.
I have 5 jframes so far.
- 4 game screens
Is this the correct way to go about this.
Or should i have 1 jframe and 4 panels , my worry is it looking messy and ultimately confusing .
My other question is.
How can i load a new class and hide the previous panel.
Such as this scenario.
- Enter Details
- Submit Details
- Variables Induced
- Load new jframe ( or jpanel??)
- Hide previous jframe.
Look at using one JFrame and a CardLayout to help you swap JPanels. The tutorials can show you how to do this.
- By silversurfer2in in forum New To JavaReplies: 22Last Post: 02-25-2010, 02:35 PM
- By DizzyEwok in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 06-28-2009, 10:25 PM
- By rdtindsm in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-10-2009, 05:14 PM
- By Jeremy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2008, 12:25 AM
- By gizdev in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2008, 08:14 PM