Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: dual window visible off
- 03-10-2010, 01:20 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
dual window visible off
hi all im new so this might be a noob question to some :)
ok so his the situation...
there are 2 window i created using java.swing
basically a small window with a 1 button that acts as the main and a full screen window that acts like a background..
so wen i execute the small window the big window shows up 1st then the small window. basically like a log in window with another window in the background.
i used the .setVisible(true) for both of them placed in the small window. wen i pressed the button in the small window with the codes .setVisible(false) for both of the windows they should hav both be hidden .. probs now is that only the small window is hidden the big one doesnt do anything.
- By sandowr in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2010, 05:38 AM
- By rakesh_n_mehta in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2009, 12:17 PM
- By Larrys in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2009, 05:17 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2008, 05:46 PM
- By dlgoes in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2007, 10:17 PM