Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Silent JFrame Printing
- 02-25-2010, 09:25 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
Silent JFrame Printing
am new to java swing,now am creating one desktop application for printing the Voucher.now am facing the problem is that how to print Jframe.am already added printable all componets to jframe.now i can print jframe with visible mode.
can i print it through without visible to user.
Please help me am searching from last 2 days i hav't get any solution for this.
PLease help me.
- By scana in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2010, 10:55 PM
- By tarami in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2009, 05:44 PM
- By Robert_85 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2009, 11:02 PM
- By greeshma in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2008, 03:14 PM
- By avizner in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2007, 04:21 PM