Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-22-2010, 01:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
How to get(copy) the contents i.e the contents in the cells of an excel sheet
How to get(copy) the contents i.e the contents in the cells of an excel sheet to another excel sheet.
I can read the contents i.e the text in the cells and able to display it in the Java console.
i want these contents to be copied to another excel sheet with the cells content.
I am using Java Swing for the UI, POI framework for the excel work.
Please anyone suggest some code to this requirement.
- 02-23-2010, 10:48 AM #2
Did you check the answer here? Java Programming - How to get(copy) the contents i.e the cell of an excel sheet to other excel
It's a bit rude to ignore answers and then crosspost the same question somewhere else.Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]
The Ubiquitous Newbie Tips
- By kishan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2010, 02:15 PM
- By ankitmcgill in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-16-2009, 04:38 AM
- By javaplus in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2007, 11:28 AM
- By iimasd in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2007, 07:58 AM
- By ukbasak in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2007, 01:31 PM