Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: JLists - Filtering
- 02-16-2010, 07:00 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
JLists - Filtering
Can someone point me in a good direction for ways to filter my JList?
I have a list that I will want to sort based on filters the user can select from RadioButtons. It would work best if there was a way to "hide" items from the list so they actually retain their original index if possible.
I don't want to add and delete items to and from the list... I just want to filter them. Is it possible to change the visibility of specific indexes from a JList?
- 02-16-2010, 07:09 AM #2
I would keep all my data in master list, probably an ArrayList, and when an action build a new ArrayList with the subset of data, with that smaller subset set the JList's model data.My Hobby Project: LegacyClone
- By Taiko in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 12Last Post: 08-10-2011, 02:00 PM
- By Iori Yagami in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2010, 12:17 AM
- By javafanatic in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:48 AM
- By bbq in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 08:52 AM
- By Freddie in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2007, 12:59 AM