Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: URL retrieval using swings
- 02-07-2010, 01:00 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
- 02-07-2010, 03:19 PM #2
Well, Swing only provides you the visual components, such as the window to contain the text field that contains the results.
To do the fetching of the URL, you will need a HTTP client, such as the commons-httpclient.
Here is a good example that puts these two together: Java Tips - A simple Swing application that demonstrates how to use the HttpClient
- By ak88 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2010, 12:37 PM
- By deepesh in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2009, 05:33 PM
- By mahalakshmi in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2009, 01:58 PM
- By ravee in forum JDBCReplies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2008, 12:52 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2007, 03:54 PM