JFileChooser - sequential files treatment
I want to write an application where:
1. In JFileChooser - select multiple files
2. After clicking "Approve" button proper dialog window appears.
3. In dialog I enter parameters for first selected file and click OK.
4. File is processed in a background (it is transformed.
4. Window from point 3 appears again and actions 3 and 4 are repeated for the second, the third, fourth etc time- for each file selected previously in 1.
My application works fine for single file but I would like to implement"sequencing" files treatment. Can anybody help me to do it?