Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-26-2009, 11:24 AM #1
JPanel not always painting everything
When I run any Java application and quickly move another window over the top of it, little horizontal and vertical slivers of white are sometimes left behind. I first noticed this when working on my own Java stuff, but it also happens when running apps directly from the Sun Java site. Is this a common problem? Is there a way to prevent it? I know under native Windows that this happens when you try to draw directly to the top-level window's client area instead of creating a child window. Is this perhaps a result of Java light-weight components doing the same thing with the underlying native windows?
Windows XP SP3, Java 1.6
Attached in an image of this happening with a Sun sample app.
Last edited by ekted; 11-26-2009 at 11:54 AM.
- By kcakir in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2009, 10:21 PM
- By yuriythebest in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2008, 09:56 PM
- By yuriythebest in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2008, 08:55 PM
- By sirdori in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2008, 06:14 PM
- By gtraylo in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2008, 09:33 AM