Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-16-2009, 03:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
Cannot open URI despite DesktopAPI is supported
I try to open a local XML-based file in the system-default browser using the DesktopAPI. Since the code works fine on a Windows machine and I use a Kubuntu with KDE 3.5, I supposed that the code didn't work for me due to lacking support of the DesktopAPI.
Well, the DesktopAPI seems to be supported. Also I can open "usual" URLs (like clusty.com) with the same code.
java.io.IOException: Failed to show URI:file:///home/kaptain/runtime-EclipseApplication/Test/DefaultArtifacts.wsdl at sun.awt.X11.XDesktopPeer.launch(XDesktopPeer.java:75) at sun.awt.X11.XDesktopPeer.browse(XDesktopPeer.java:64) at java.awt.Desktop.browse(Desktop.java:368) at ise.discovery.ui.texo.view.detail.impl.HTMLDetailView.open(HTMLDetailView.java:101) ...
- By cpanel in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2011, 05:54 PM
- By piyushdhamija in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2009, 12:16 PM
- By Nagasubramanian in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2009, 08:25 AM
- By sandeep.g1983 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2008, 02:25 PM