Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 11-09-2009, 10:19 PM #1
SwingGUI Fret http://linux-sound.org/images/blog/full-size/2-guitar-codex-plus.png
Here comes the most difficult part of my program :confused:
Please i need someone to give me idea on how to use Swing GUI components to create Guitar Frets (6 strings) like the link in this post's title (just the frets). I Google around the world but i get only sequence, synthesizer, chords but no GUI interface.
I have the Midi Sequence codes from Sun. java. am using NetBeans 6.7.1 IDE
Am sorry for slightly violating the forum's rule. I am not eligible to post links or images yet, but i managed to place a link in the title instead, coz i believe its the only way i can describe my needs better for you to pleasantly help out ...
lotta tnx ...Life is not perfect, but the way you live it can make it perfectly wongerful :cool:
You'll want to scan an image of a guitar fretboard and place it in a JPanel (perhaps as a JLabel's image icon). This could all be placed in a JLayeredPane which would allow you to place your fingering circles over the fretboard.
- 11-11-2009, 01:49 AM #3
Thank u very much it perfectly suite ma purpose.Life is not perfect, but the way you live it can make it perfectly wongerful :cool:
- By Eranga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2009, 04:05 AM
- By santhosh_el in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2009, 10:22 AM
- By keffie91 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2008, 10:26 AM
- By lmsook10 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2008, 02:58 PM
- By aniljoo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-22-2008, 05:54 PM