Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-06-2009, 11:40 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
Progress bar, threads and swing horror
I can't get the progressbar to update when called from the threaded method. Please help. It's a program for stripping timecodes from .dts files and output into a .ts file. To run it just pick any input and output file.
edit: solved it. javaranch -> JProgressBarDoesntUpdate. please delete this post.
Last edited by taptapthat; 11-06-2009 at 02:21 PM. Reason: solved it
- By rameshraj in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2010, 08:27 PM
- By IYIaster in forum New To JavaReplies: 19Last Post: 07-26-2009, 03:59 AM
- By LankanSniper in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2009, 11:44 AM
- By roshithmca in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2008, 05:18 PM
- By new_2_java in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2008, 03:18 AM