Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: tabbed Pane .
- 09-03-2009, 09:09 PM #1
tabbed Pane .
1>one menubar at top with menuitems .
2>below that is a tabbedpane .that displays different panels as clicked on different menuitems in menubar in 1. ok .
3> some menuitems in menubar opens up 2 panels on tabbedpane and some 1 or 3 panels on tabbedpane at a time .
PROBLEM is i want to remove or dispose all the previously opened up panels in tabbedPane wenever i choose any other menuitem one after another..
- 09-03-2009, 09:18 PM #2Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
Just replace the whole content pane of the frame by setting a new opaque JComponent.
- 09-03-2009, 09:52 PM #3
- By paluee in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2009, 07:03 AM
- By Melki in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 12Last Post: 10-15-2008, 09:16 PM
- By prabhurangan in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2008, 07:48 AM
- By Java Tip in forum SWTReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2008, 05:44 PM
- By Panchitopro in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2008, 11:31 PM