Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Running Linux
- 08-31-2009, 06:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
I have develpoed swing desktop application using netbeans IDE 6.5.1
Automatically the dist folder was created.
it is running in netbeans IDE
now i want the project to run in linux
i hava dist folder in that MCQ_*.jar files is available.
in this project user creation xml files are available. placed these files separately
since these files are often updated by user.
when i run i get an error message
suggestion and solutions are appreicated.(immediately).
- 08-31-2009, 08:01 PM #2
If it runs in windows it should run in linux with one notable exception: file paths. If you are loading resource files you might check they are loading correctly.My Hobby Project: LegacyClone
- By Sanjay Dwivedi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2009, 02:03 PM
- By ran_sushmi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2009, 01:55 PM
- By ran_sushmi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2009, 03:46 PM
- By Eranga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2009, 05:05 AM
- By Felissa in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2007, 06:47 AM