Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-05-2009, 12:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
Help....Sufferring from Performance realted problem...!
I am doing a project, a java desktop application. I am suffering from performance related problem in proj. Actually there is one jPanel(inside jInternalFrame, which is obvious inside main frame) which contains around 30 labels 30 TextArea fields 2 buttons(huge amount of GUI components placed on that), and it is too large to be fit into a desktop screen. that's why i have used a jScrollpane and placed jPanel on that. But now major problem is whenever i run a project it takes too much time, around 4 to 8 minutes. I think it is just because of huge amount of GUI components are placed in that jPanel which is placed inside jScrollpane & i think that jScrollPane is a lightweight component. But then 4-8 mins is a too much time to load a project. Can you tell me that is there any other way to put a large form inside a fixed (small) area without affecting performance of project.
In short i want to put a too many swing components inside a fixed area. Is there any other way apart from using jScrollPane?
What should i do in this case? Plz reply....
- which contains around 30 labels 30 TextArea fields 2 buttons
- By CJSLMAN in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2009, 04:02 AM
- By pmrenaud in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2009, 04:47 PM
- By hiranya in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2008, 12:32 AM
- By coldnebo in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2008, 09:39 PM
- By dinesh kaushik in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 09:46 AM