Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-02-2009, 04:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
How to span column headers over several columns
I am in the process of creating JTable and my question is how do I have a column header that spans more than one column, which has individual column headers below it?
I have been googleing for sometime but to no avail. Any idea? Btw I am using Default Table Model as it seems to fulfill my requirements.
- By daredavil82 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 09-22-2011, 06:10 PM
- By glhansen in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 10Last Post: 04-03-2009, 02:06 AM
- By Nicole in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2009, 12:36 AM
- By fossildoc in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2008, 11:42 AM
- By Peter in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 06:43 AM