Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Export to excel
- 04-30-2009, 11:54 AM #1
Export to excel
I have data in ms-access database.I want to export it to Excel on click of a button which is in front end developed in core java.
I am working on frames NOT applet.
I developed a macro in access to export data to excel.
But i dont know how to run this macro on click of a button in core java application.
Is it possible to run ms-access macro on click of a button in core java application?
If not possible kindly suggest some other way.
Kindly do me a favour in this regard.
Thanks in advance.
- 04-30-2009, 03:44 PM #2
Please do not multipost on this forum. Place your question in only one subforum. You already have the same question in the database subforum:
Closing this thread.
Last edited by CJSLMAN; 04-30-2009 at 04:16 PM.Chris S.
Difficult? This is Mission Impossible, not Mission Difficult. Difficult should be easy.
- By nehaa in forum JDBCReplies: 10Last Post: 05-06-2009, 08:26 PM
- By rosh72851 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2008, 03:51 PM
- By diana glz in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2008, 12:01 AM
- By diana glz in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2008, 10:26 PM
- By sanjay_sharma77 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2008, 04:47 PM