Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-26-2009, 04:43 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
Desktop Application - Suggestions
I am developing a desktop application with Java.
The app is a reporting app, making use of Jcharts software. The app needs to be fast and efficient, can be used with local DB or with a remote DB.
What are your suggestions for a light DB I can use? My options currently are MySQl,Firebird. I have kind of ruled out Sqlite since it does not have good query, stored proc support.
Also, I am planning to use Swing + JCharts for this applications. Are there any other UI development frameworks I can use for a dynamic, flashy application ?
- By nanaji in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 12-10-2008, 05:24 AM
- By email@example.com in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2008, 04:24 AM
- By newmember in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2008, 03:10 PM
- By nitingupta183 in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2008, 07:53 AM
- By bilal_ali_java in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2007, 03:11 PM