Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-25-2009, 12:10 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
Highlighting and retrieving current row text of jtextarea
I am new to java swings.I need to build up a Java Swings GUI.If i click on a menu item "select name" from the main menu "new",a dialog box should open up.In that dialog box there should be a jtextarea and a jtextfield.In textarea i want to add few names,each name on different line and when i select a name from jtextarea that name should get highlighted and get filled up in jtextfield.Jtextfield can only have the value selected in jtextarea.
It would be great if somebody can help me on this ASAP.
Thanks in advance:)
- 04-25-2009, 04:50 PM #2
- By farm in forum XMLReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2009, 11:32 AM
- By GuyFawkes in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2008, 10:19 AM
- By bradder in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2007, 08:08 PM
- By warship in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2007, 03:29 PM