Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-22-2009, 06:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
key press triggering something when program isn't in focus
i'm writing a bot, and since the task i'm making it do is going to move the mouse frequently, it would be difficult for the user to try and stop it by putting the program in focus and pressing a button.
so i think the next smartest thing is to stop it when a combination of keys are pressed. However, there's no guarantee that the program will be in focus.
I tried keylisteners and key bindings and niether work without focus.
i did google it, and it's been said that java is incapable because it's oriented around security. Is that true? if so, what do you recommend?
right now, i'm thinking windows listener(minimize to start, maximize to stop). Let me know if there's something better.
Last edited by infinity; 04-22-2009 at 06:58 AM.
- By Doctor Cactus in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2008, 02:22 PM
- By Jakester in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2008, 08:06 PM
- By dotnet007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2008, 06:19 AM
- By JT4NK3D in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2007, 10:27 PM