Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 04-15-2009, 10:50 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
This isn't exactly a Swing question (this is the Swing forum). Have you had a look at Google first? What have you found there? Likely you'll need to download the chi-square data tables from some source. SourceForge may have some useful public domain code for this, but again, likely you best bet will be Google. Best of luck.
- 04-16-2009, 01:29 AM #3
I think apache have code for that in org.apache.commons.mathDon't forget to mark threads as [SOLVED] and give reps to helpful posts.
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
- 04-16-2009, 02:42 AM #4
It's been like a million years since I've had anything to do with chi-square. Here are some ideas...
Create a table (like Fubarable commented) or generate the values in the program and (either way) stuff the values in an array. Then randomly generate array indexes and get/pull the elements/values at those indexes.
Difficult? This is Mission Impossible, not Mission Difficult. Difficult should be easy.
- By frasifrasi in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2009, 06:50 PM
- By bl00dr3d in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 04-06-2009, 06:32 AM
- By PeterFeng in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-14-2009, 09:37 AM
- By romina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:23 AM
- By fernando in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2007, 08:32 PM