Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 04-07-2009, 12:23 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
How To add the Text field to the TextArea or TextPane
I want to add the Text field to the TextArea or TextPane, is it possible ?
My aim is i want to read the text fiel in textpane/textarea and want to display the text field near the values which are read from the text file, so i need to display textfield as well as valeus of text file.
I think it may be not possible due to that textarea or textpane is not a contenar.
suggest if any solution is their.
I know that this can be done in Swing by changing the layout of the JTextArea, and possibly it can be done in AWT too by doing the same thing, but I'm trying to think if I've ever seen a commercial application show something like this, and I haven't. If the developers of commercial apps think that this is a bad idea, perhaps you should too.
- 04-07-2009, 11:49 PM #3
- By crunchymonkey in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 10-15-2008, 02:50 AM
- By Lehane_9 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2008, 03:19 AM
- By adeeb in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2008, 11:01 PM
- By Gajesh Tripathi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2007, 07:44 AM
- By romina in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:35 AM