Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-16-2007, 04:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
JButtons in a straight line on the BOTTOM
In layouts like FlowLayout, i have searched through google and many other places but can not find the answer to what I am looking for: Is it possible to make a bunch of JButtons in a straight line on the BOTTOM of the page, and then ONE button at the top?
How can i get a row of buttons to appear on the bottom? For the top, I was able to succeed by making a container, making a jpanel, and a few buttons.
I added the buttons in the jpanel and the container, now how do i reposition it?
- By stevemcc in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2008, 11:42 PM
- By fgasimzade in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2007, 05:39 AM
- By bluekswing in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2007, 12:19 AM
- By katie in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 10:26 PM
- By noisepoet in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2007, 11:01 PM