Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 03-22-2009, 10:58 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
how to run my java program made in netbeans to another PC?
Guys, help me out here plsss..
I made my project in my PC at home and I copied the entire folder where i saved my program and pasted it in the school PC for my teacher to check it. But unfortunately.. it doesn't run.. T_T there is the code but the form I made is not formed.. I used JFrame.. huhuh how to do this? do i have to redo my entire program for this to work? HOw how how.. PLs helppppp :confused:
Many if not most of us hate it when posters post the same question on multiple fora. The thing is you spend a good deal of time trying to help someone only to find out later that someone else has answered their question in one of the cross-posts, meaning that you've just wasted your time. Well our time is as important as yours, maybe more, and unless you close down all of your crossposts but one, you'll get no help from me.
- 03-22-2009, 07:43 PM #3
- By nvlachos in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2009, 08:52 PM
- By R O C K Y in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2009, 06:20 AM
- By yuriythebest in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2008, 09:55 PM
- By MeathUltra in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2008, 06:38 AM
- By carlodelmundo in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2008, 11:20 AM