Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: locking keyboard and mouse
- 02-26-2009, 06:25 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
This is not something Java is very good at doing. I suggest looking into using C++ or similar languages.
- 02-26-2009, 10:42 PM #3
Fubarable is right about using C++ or something similar.
I want to add that what you are proposing sounds like a *very* bad idea, even if you are working in a highly regulated corporate environment.
- what you are proposing sounds like a *very* bad idea
- 02-26-2009, 11:12 PM #5
- By Sreejesh25 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 01-25-2011, 01:08 PM
- By jithan in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2008, 07:09 AM
- By jithan in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2008, 06:42 PM
- By Bibendum in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2007, 02:51 AM
- By coco in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:21 AM