Results 21 to 21 of 21
Thread: GUI Designer for Swing/Java
- 01-27-2009, 01:17 AM #21
I seem to agree with Fubarable... I always found Java to be very digestible and to a certain point, fun. Having come first from C and assembler, Java was a piece of cake.
I think newcomers should start basics with notepad and command prompt. Then migrate to an IDE when they have grasped those basics.
I would probaly think the same with GUI... hand coded at first and then migrate to a designer app when the basic concepts are understood.
Difficult? This is Mission Impossible, not Mission Difficult. Difficult should be easy.
- By RAMYA in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2008, 08:00 AM
- By M77 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2008, 05:35 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TutorialReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2007, 10:06 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TutorialReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2007, 09:08 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 01:51 AM