Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: Very Urgent
- 01-22-2009, 06:06 AM #1
BROWSING and ATTACHING MORE THAN ONE FILES IN JAVA
Help me with a code for browsing -i.e.on clicking BROWSE button , window should appear from which any file on local system can be selected.
and attaching i.e. on clicking ATTACH button selected file should be attached in report so that user can see the attached file
eg As in yahoo or gmail we can browse and attach files which can be opened by user.
- 01-22-2009, 07:59 AM #2
Does this have anything at all to do with AWT or Swing?
- 01-22-2009, 08:04 AM #3
- 01-22-2009, 08:04 AM #4
New to java
- 01-22-2009, 08:05 AM #5
we are making our application in java so we r talking of awt and swings.
- 01-22-2009, 08:07 AM #6
thanks for ur attention
- 01-22-2009, 08:36 AM #7
- By nehaa in forum NetworkingReplies: 12Last Post: 01-23-2009, 05:46 PM
- By jyotigupta6 in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2008, 12:30 AM
- By meodihia in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2008, 09:05 PM
- By shru07 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:50 PM
- By jdark in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2008, 06:50 AM