Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: problem with jframes
- 01-16-2009, 12:30 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
I would use listeners here such as a ChangeListener or even pass an ActionListener from one class to the other.
But before doing that, think whether you truly want two JFrames here. Most Swing apps have only one JFrame, the main frame, and then if other windows are needed they use dialogs such as a JDialog.
- By yonghan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2009, 04:08 AM
- By kirtesh4u in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2008, 08:26 PM
- By aneesahamedaa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2008, 10:41 PM
- By geork in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2008, 12:46 PM
- By hiranya in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2007, 07:23 AM