Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-03-2009, 05:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
simply calling remove will do this. You'll need to call revalidate on the contentPane (cast as a JPanel) and repaint on it as well.
If this doesn't work, then your best bet here is to show us compilable code. We don't want to see your whole program, but rather you should condense your code into the smallest bit that still compiles, has no extra code that's not relevant to your problem, but still demonstrates your problem, in other words, an SSCCE (Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example). For more info on SSCCEs please look here:
Again, if the code is compilable and runnable more people will be able to help you.
Also, when posting your code, please use code tags so that your code will retain its formatting and be readable. To do this, you will need to paste already formatted code into the forum, highlight this code, and then press the "code" button at the top of the forum Message editor prior to posting the message. Another way is to place the tag [code] at the top of your block of code and the tag [/code] at the bottom, like so:
[code] // your code block goes here. // note the differences between the tag at the top vs the bottom. [/code]
- By terox13 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 05-10-2008, 03:58 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2008, 12:32 PM
- By monkey04 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2008, 06:23 AM
- By tommy in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 07:58 PM
- By Riftwalker in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2007, 08:16 PM