Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-26-2008, 02:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
Accessibility of JComboBox problem
I've got two applications. One of them make changes in the components of the other one through the Accessibility API. (Both are running on the same VM)
I make changes without problem in JButton, JTextComponent...
But I've got a JComboBox with 4 options, and the "reader/writer" application has to select the third option, and I can't get a way to do this with Accessibility.
I can see the JComboBox and its internal structure (a Viewport, a BasicPopUp, a JPanel, ScrollButtons, a ComboList, and the four options).
The only available action is in the JComboBox and is the togglePopUp that toggles it without problem.
But I can't get a way to select one of the options of the toggled up pop up.
Does anybody has an example code for doing this?
Thank you a lot!
- By eva21 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2008, 11:05 PM
- By daniel50096230 in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2008, 01:23 PM
- By Fosters in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2008, 02:22 PM
- By java_fun2007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2008, 09:58 PM
- By Marcus in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 12:08 AM