Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: dynamic generation of tables
- 12-19-2008, 05:44 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
dynamic generation of tables
hi i am able to dynamically generate tables when i click a sub menu item. but when i click another submenu item i am not getting the table data. i think somewhere i am missing revalidat() or repaint() methods. where exactly i should place these methods i dont know. i used revalidate() method after the table is attached to the panel then the second time i am able to display table as per another menu item but when i click on the table data it shows the table data of the first menu item.
i will explain u clearly....i have a menubar with menu NUMBERS..in it two menu items ONE and TWO. i have to generate dynamic tables based on ONE and TWO menu items. i am to display table based on ONE menu item but the second time when i click on TWO menu item i am able to get the table based on TWO but when i click on the table it changes to the previous table data (i.e. ONE table data)......hope you understand the problem..................
- 12-19-2008, 10:01 AM #2
- By pesho318i in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2008, 01:00 AM
- By gugas in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2008, 01:07 PM
- By jayashree in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2008, 06:43 AM
- By carlos123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-09-2008, 03:43 AM
- By codingisfun22 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2007, 05:43 AM