Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-18-2008, 08:04 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
checkBox in Jtable renderining problem
I am using Jtable with checkboxes as groups and subgroups.
My first Row,My first column is a checkbox followed by the groupName
My secondRow,third column will be the checkbox containg all the subgroup values ..it's some thing like
Checkbox Sub1 1 2 3 4
Checkbox Sub2 2 3 3 3
Checkbox Sub3 1 2 3 4
Checkbox Sub4 2 3 3 3
when clicking on CkeckBox Group1 all checkboxes under group1 must be checked.i.e. checkBox sub1 and sub2 must be checked..viceversa for deseleceting the checkBoxGroup1.
similarly for checkBox group2 ..
but when I am trying to do the same when clciking on group2 then also subgroups of group1 are selected..
may be this is becoz of renderining problem..
- 12-18-2008, 12:39 PM #2
- By MS_Dark in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2008, 01:52 PM
- By MaximInf in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2008, 10:45 AM
- By robbertds1 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2008, 06:34 PM
- By salmanpirzada1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2008, 10:15 AM
- By Felissa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 09:25 AM