Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Database Grid
- 12-12-2008, 09:30 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
Hello everyone! I am glad to join your community.
I am doing java client for oracle database. I need have good grid for database records. I looked into JTable and concluded that it is not linked resultset from oracle.
When I was VB developer we had a grid that took resultset object reference as parameter or something like that. It meant when a user updated a grid the result set was also modified and you could easily submit modified data to the database. I would like to have something like that in java.
I would appreciate your help.
- 12-13-2008, 08:02 AM #2
- By Nakira in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 11-14-2008, 07:49 PM
- By Nakira in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2008, 11:45 AM
- By jazz2k8 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2008, 03:11 PM
- By adlb1300 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 10-24-2007, 02:41 PM
- By coco in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:03 PM