Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 12-01-2008, 08:29 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Make a text in Jlabel down to next Line
How to make a text in Jlabel down to next Line ??
I have a String and don't know how long it will, and set that String to the JLabel, and the problem is, when the String is too long, the Text in JLabel will appear "....."
How can we make the text auto drop down to next line???
Sorry, my English is too bad :P
- 12-01-2008, 09:17 PM #2
There's probably a simpler way but if you know how long the JLabel text field is you can just compare the string length to that length and have a loop that once it reaches max length just starts printing on the next line.
- By jadaleus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 10-24-2008, 07:21 PM
- By jadaleus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2008, 12:31 AM
- By jadaleus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 06:10 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2008, 02:31 PM
- By Jononomous in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2008, 05:42 PM