Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-22-2008, 09:53 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
JTable problem 1.5.0_13 Tiger 10.4.11
I've developed a swing desktop application that is deployed in a mostly apple environment. I'm getting inconsistent behavior on one machine with the above specs. I do not want users to be able to sort rows, but when this one user clicks on one of the column headings in a JTable, rows become jumbled and corrupted.
Because I'm not using 1.6, I don't have the option: setAutoCreateRowSorter(true), so I don't think I have do anything explicitly to prohibit sorting behavior, but even then this behavior is more non-deterministic in nature and could not be construed as sort behavior.
The target VM environment is 1.5 as set in NetBeans.
- By MaximInf in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2008, 10:45 AM
- By robbertds1 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2008, 06:34 PM
- By salmanpirzada1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2008, 10:15 AM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2007, 10:23 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2007, 03:03 PM