Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-20-2008, 12:03 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
Capturing a video camera and save a snapshot as image
I wanted to ask if it is possibile to create a stand alone appliation in java wich should do these things:
1. I need to show the video inside my application
2. and i need to have a button wich will make a snapshot of the video and save it as an image.
I am using a video camera wich is not directly connect to my computer but i access it throught web with an active X. (trendnet is the camera)
Thanks in advance !
- By katie in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-15-2010, 11:07 AM
- By elcapi in forum Java 2DReplies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2009, 06:47 PM
- By shishirg in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2009, 03:45 PM
- By aneuryzma in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2008, 11:46 PM
- By russ2620 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2008, 05:49 PM