Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-17-2008, 10:04 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
Paging in swing when using MS-SQL
I am trying to divide my data into pages.I am using MS-SQL.As there is no limit command in MS-SQL and there is only TOP command.
By TOP command I am only able to get top 20 data but what about the remaining data.
I am unable to give the logic for.
Please help me ASAP.
Here I am mentioning the qurry:-
SELECT TOP 5 [CRVMReq].[ReqId],[CRVMReq].[ClientReq],[CRVMReq].[ResumeSample] as RS, [CRVMReq].[Priority], [CRVMReq].[Subject],[CRVMReq].[ByPass], [CRVMReq].[ConsultantNames] as [ConsultantNamesAll],[CRVMReq].[Rec1],[CRVMReq].[Rec2], [CRVMReq].[Note] FROM CRVMReq
WHERE ReqStatusPool NOT like 'FOCUS' and ReqStatus like 'OPEN' and ReadyTD='YES' order by Date desc
- By prabhurangan in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 10:00 AM
- By jazz2k8 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2008, 03:29 PM
- By 82rathi.angara in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2008, 03:17 PM
- By prabhurangan in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 12Last Post: 06-24-2008, 12:30 PM
- By elizabeth in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2007, 07:02 PM