Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: help in JFrame
- 11-17-2008, 09:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
help in JFrame
I have Created one Frame and in which Buttons are provided which opens new Internal Frames....what i want is when i open one Internal Frame the other Internal Frame gets closed...
if i click one button then other button gets disabled and when i close the internal frame all disabled button gets enabled...
please help me out....
- By priyanka sharma in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 8Last Post: 04-06-2011, 05:51 AM
- By kirtesh4u in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2008, 01:40 AM
- By sweet angle in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 15Last Post: 11-06-2008, 05:25 PM
- By amith in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2008, 11:03 AM
- By Albert in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 05:44 AM