Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Input....in JTable
- 11-15-2008, 10:15 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
I hav created one table in which 1st column is noneditable ,
2nd column is editable with combo and third one is simple column with normal editable.....
actually what i want to do is when my 2nd column gets focus it opens a small window or frame or dialog where it takes inputs from the user and multiply and make total and when that window get colsed the focus is set to next column and whatever the calculation done in window get appeared in that column....
please help me out i m not getting what to do and how to do...
- By salmanpirzada1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2008, 11:15 AM
- By smilejava in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-12-2007, 08:29 AM
- By smilejava in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2007, 01:32 PM
- By andrewos in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2007, 10:46 AM
- By bilal_ali_java in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2007, 09:46 AM