Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Custom JTree
- 10-20-2008, 04:50 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
hi, im fairly new to Java, been a VB programmer for quiet a while, now im starting to learn java and im struggling with the UI swing components.
my particular problem is the JTree class. Im using a custrom cell renderer which i learned from one of the Java Tips posted here . I managed to place two JLabel on it, much like the samples, but how do i make it look like the one in Pidgin?
the nodes on pidgin has an icon on the left side, then 2 rows of text, then another icon to the right.
im trying to make a yahoo messenger client based on jYMSG API.
Any help would be deeply appreciated.
- By Melki in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2009, 11:59 AM
- By Orange in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2008, 05:07 AM
- By Java Tip in forum javax.swingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2008, 07:41 PM
- By Preethi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2008, 11:25 PM
- By Alantie Vala in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2007, 11:12 PM