Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: program flow
- 09-17-2008, 05:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
I am starting off with a small project in which the output from one java program should be the input to another java program and it continues.
First, I am only dealing with text data; later on, I have to develop it into GUI application.
In the java desktop application I have to work with frames.
For the time being, I only need to know how to store the string output from an java application. And then, I can access that string from the second application and so forth.
- 09-17-2008, 05:52 PM #2
File file = new File(...Java Code:
File file_variable = new File("filename.dat");// FileWriter file_writer = new File(file_variable); String string_from_program = new String(program_result);// file_writer.writeString(string_from_program); file_writer.flush();file_writer.close();Introduction to Programming Using Java.
Cybercartography: A new theoretical construct proposed by D.R. Fraser Taylor
- By gibsonrocker800 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2008, 09:24 AM
- By abhishek paul in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2008, 05:02 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.ioReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 03:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:33 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2007, 10:09 AM