Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 09-10-2008, 06:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
set different font for each cell in JTable
I want to set different english fonts for each cell in JTable
say for example,
5th cell----again "Arial"
6th cell-----again "TimesNewRoman"
I want the source code or logic.
Last edited by success21061985; 09-10-2008 at 06:14 AM.
Cross-posted all over the place. All with the same amazing demonstration of effort by the poster.
- 09-10-2008, 02:03 PM #3
Firstly plz stop cross posting same question everywhere in all the forums.
And coming to your solution, check the link below its the code that changes the color for a specific cell in JTable.This holds good for font also with some minor changes.
Set the JTable - Java WorldTo finish sooner, take your own time....
- 09-10-2008, 02:06 PM #4
Chk this too
CodeGuru Forums - How to set Font in JTableTo finish sooner, take your own time....
- By mahaling_m in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2008, 08:17 AM
- By Clarion in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2008, 04:42 AM
- By rameshraj in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2008, 03:20 PM
- By Rama Koti Reddy in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2007, 06:22 PM