Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-29-2008, 01:16 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
Is there a way for updating JTree and JTable with a same model?
Currently I am having two panels with one JTree on left panel and another JTree on right panel. When I click a node of left JTree and click a move button then it will move to the right JTree. I am now able to make this. But now I am having a new requirement in the right panel there should be two options one is JTree and another is JTable. If JTree option is clicked then JTree should display the content or else if JTable is clicked then JTable should display the same content.
So kindly give me a solution for this. Is there a way for updating JTree and JTable with a same model. Or give me any other idea regarding this issue.
- By yesjava in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2008, 11:16 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWTReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 05:52 PM
- By salmanpirzada1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2008, 11:15 AM
- By Greedful in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2007, 08:12 PM
- By yuchuang in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2007, 07:54 AM