Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-05-2008, 03:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Syracuse, NY
- Rep Power
Display Screecast in Java Stand Alone App?
I've been spinning my wheels trying to figure out how to display a Screencast file from my Java Stand Alone App. I've looked at JavaFX, Quick Time Java [QTJ], Flash and Flex and have not found a satisfactory solution.
Ideally, I want to produce a dialog window and show the given Screencast within that dialog using a Java only solution. If Java only is not advisable, my next criteria would be the ability to include the Screencast Run-Time player within my deployment files.
I can produce the Screencast in any format required [using Quick Time PRO on my Mac OS X node] but would ideally select one format to be displayed on the Windows, Mac OS X and Linux platforms.
FYI: My Java application currently uses Java 1.4.2. I am developing on both the Win XP 2nd Edition and the Mac OS X Leopard platforms using Eclipse as my IDE.
Could you please suggest the best approach?
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2008, 09:26 PM
- By quickfingers in forum New To JavaReplies: 25Last Post: 06-28-2008, 04:22 AM
- By mnsse in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2008, 01:45 AM
- By piachens in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2008, 06:28 PM
- By nhlfan in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2007, 01:00 AM